The Black Crows Navis Freebird Skis are among the best-selling of the BC touring lineup, and arguably the most versatile. Like the other "Freebird" offerings, the emphasis is on skiability rather than on producing the lightest ski in the category, and the Navis Freebird backs that up with exceptional stability and confidence on the steeps. The sidecut has been lengthened a bit (19 meters @ 173.4) and a Titanal plate has been added underfoot for binding retention, but this ski will continue to be a winner this season.
- Rocker Type:
- Progressive Front Rocker with Flared Tip – Stability on the edge.
- Long Classic Camber – Large snow/ski contact for carving alpine style turns.
- Progressive Tail – Less tail washout and easier pivot initiation.
- Core: Paulownia and Poplar Wood Core
- Laminates: Titanal Binding Reinforcement, Mixed Glass / Carbon Fiber
- SIdewalls: Semi Cap Contruction
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Binding Compatibility: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.