Gift Guide for the Non-Outdoorsy Explorer
From the desk of the new Next Adventure marketing gal.
I recently started at Next Adventure as part of the marketing team. Don't tell Deek and Bryan but I am the least outdoorsy person on the team. I joined because of the commitment to community and good people across the board. I also truly believe in supporting local shops, especially during this strange time. This weekend, I cruised through the website and found ten fun things to buy as gifts for any occasion. Who says I am not a mountain girl at heart? Is there anything I missed?
1. What to buy your pal who likes to look fashionable but cozy on a hike:
2. What to buy your former roomie who lives far away:
3. What to buy for your next weekend away (in 2022, but hey, we need something to look forward to:
4. What to buy your niece of nephew for a last minute gift:
5. What to buy to stay warm when you accidentally go car camping
6. What to buy to stay safe when you haven't been on the water in years:
7. What to buy for the writer in the family:
8. What to buy for the guy who has everything:
9. What to buy for the athletic dog on your list:
10. What to buy for your friend who has everything: