This isn’t your mom’s (bargain) basement.
We’re back and better than ever!
Things look a little different these days at the stores, but the goal with our bargain basement (aka our used gear buying program) is the same: to get you out and about in cool gear as soon as possible.
Next Adventure started with used gear, and we pride ourselves on keeping good stuff around all four of our locations. We took a break due to COVID-19 but we’re thrilled to be back with some new safety protocols this September.
Thanks for your patience and support as we all navigate this new world, together but apart. We want to make sure we’re all safe, connected and getting outside as much as possible.
What the Bargain Basement looks like now:
• We're currently appointment only. Please call us to schedule your 15-minute window with an awesome, knowledgeable staff member at the location of your choice.
- Grand Ave. Outdoor Store: 503-233-0706
- Portland Paddle Sports Center: 503-233-0706
- Scappoose Bay Paddling Center: 503-397-2161
• We’re taking your used gear each Thursday and Saturday only (for now) from 10am -6pm.
• We appreciate you covering your face, and washing your hands when we're hanging out - please know we'll do the same.
• Get in-store credit to purchase new gear.
• Have fun in your rad new gear. Tag us on social with #mynextadventure so we can follow along on your journey.
Find out more about our used gear buying program, see a list of products we buy, and find tips about shopping with us: nextadventure.net/bargain-basement
Please note that we have the right to refuse items that are not sanitary or do not meet our criteria.
Thank you for your support and for shopping local.