What's New this Winter at the Grand Ave store
-In an effort to keep our community and staff safe, after a deep cleaning of the Grand shop, staff testing, and contact tracing, we're safely back, open today continuing with county and state safety protocols. Thank you for your patience, and for supporting local.
Hello rad customer! We're glad you're here. A knowledgeable Next Adventure concierge will welcome you to our winter kingdom experience! Thank you for shopping at Next Adventure and for supporting local business.
2020 is different so we wanted to get this information to you in one spot! We're still here to serve you with the best products at the best prices but have made some updates to the way things happen in the store for your safety and comfort.
• Ski and snowboard sales: To make sure we give you the time and attention that you deserve, this year we're trying something new in 2020: appointments! We'll be asking you a few questions about what type of skier or rider you are when we're scheduling so we can prepare and pull the best gear for you. Please call us at 503-233-0706 to make an appointment.
• Custom Boot Fitting: We're going to an appointment-based system so that we can offer you the best experience, but will also have walk-up appointments available. Please call us at 503-233-0706 to make an appointment.
• Tune + Rental Drop Off: We will continue to offer a while-you-wait service option, which typically takes around 30 minutes to one hour. If you're dropping off and picking up on another day - great you don't even need to enter the building! We will bring your equipment out to you! When you arrive at the store, please pull around to the side entrance on SE Stark St, give us a call and someone will greet you at your vehicle.
• Curbside pickup: Thank you so much for shopping with us! If you choose to buy online and pick up in-store, please come around to the Grand store side door and our team will gladly assist you with your awesome purchases.
• Rentals: We will continue to offer daily or seasonal rentals for gear that fits your needs. To rent, please visit nextadventure.net/rentals or call 503-233-0706. ***Please note that rentals are separate from lift tickets at the mountain resorts and you must coordinate that on your own. These are COVID-19 protocols from the resorts.
• Bargain Basement: Have you checked out the latest information on our updated bargain basement? Check here for all the details on our used gear program: nextadventure.net/bargain-basement. We look forward to seeing you.
And now for the fun stuff- our store is typically a community gathering place, and we miss that. We're bringing back a little of that this holiday season (safely of course). Each weekend in November and December, we'll have trivia; other times, live music! Hot chocolate and cookies might be available as well. Come have fun with us! Stay tuned here and on our social channels for a schedule of events.
Thank you again for shopping at Next Adventure! We love our community and are grateful for our customers, team, and partners each day.