Order Fulfillment Specialist
Next Adventure surrounds itself with employees who are passionate about the outdoors and want to make a positive impact in the company every day. The role of every employee is to promote our mission:
Inform. Outfit. Excite.
The Order Fulfillment Specialist plays an integral part in assuring that all of Next Adventure's customers have the best experience possible by fulfilling orders and managing inventory accurately and efficiently. This position is also heavily involved with daily warehouse duties and communication with the sales staff at our Portland locations.
• Pulling items from proper locations and preparing for shipment
• Restocking web inventory with excellent accuracy
• Load and unload material onto or from pallets, racks, and shelves by hand or forklift
• Check incoming inventory against purchase orders and vendor packing slip
• Verify completeness of goods received against bills of lading, invoices and other records
• Operate pallet jacks, dollies and forklift to load or unload trucks
• Perform inventory cycle-count as required
• Interact with vendors, trucking lines, customers and appropriate personnel to ensure effective communications and dissemination of goods as required.
• Be familiar with services of the organization and their associated functions
• Perform various other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager
• The qualified candidate will be proficient at multitasking, able to work in a fast-paced environment and possesses great organizational, communication, and math skills.
• Current, valid driver's license is required.
• Must be able, without assistance, to repeatedly lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to maintain a high level of frequency in other physical activities such as reaching, standing, walking, lifting, pushing, pulling, kneeling and crouching.
• Inventory management/warehouse experience (prefered)
• Experience with Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Word
• Familiarity with outdoor gear is a big plus
• Experience with shipping software and services
• Forklift certification a plus
To be considered submit your letter of interest and resume to: email@example.com