Designed to excel in surf, rock gardens and open water paddling, but just as at home on tidal estuaries and meandering rivers, the Stratos is the perfect balance of tracking, maneuverability and forgiveness.
Beginners will love the stability and forgiveness, while intermediate and expert paddlers will find that the Stratos's sporty hull is fast and maneuverable on any adventure. An adjustable drop-skeg aids tracking, and with two hatches, bulkheads and deck bungees, gear storage has never been easier. Perfect for multi-day touring adventures, and just as capable for a day trip to your favorite rock garden or surf spot, the Stratos is a do-it-all kayak that stays with you on every step of your journey.
- Please Note: Seat fabric on Dagger kayaks will be updated during the 2020 model year. The functionality of the seat remains unchanged, but the seat may look different than the images.
- With a wider hull and larger cockpit than the Stratos 14.5S, the Stratos 14.5L offers a bit more room for larger paddlers
- Tough polyethylene construction offers high performance and rugged durability
- ConTour CFS Seating System features an adjustable, ergonomic floating back band, soft foam seat padding with leg lifters and adjustable comfort control hip pads
- Adjustable padded thigh braces and SlideLock XL foot braces easily adjust to personalize fit
- 10 in. bow hatch and full-size stern hatch both have bulkheads to help keep contents dry; dual-density hatch covers offer watertight protection
- Height-adjustable TruTrak Skeg System improves tracking in current and wind; skeg deploys easily from the cockpit
- Bungee deck rigging for additional gear storage
- Bow and stern soft-touch carry handles