The Antix is a fun, responsive river runner with a focus on down-river play! The Antix will turn the river into your playground as you take advantage of every wave, hole, rock, and eddy. Squirts, spins, splats, and wheels have never been easier! Paddlers of all skill will find themselves styling their local Class-III. More advanced kayakers can add some serious spice to Class-IV and V runs. The unique hull synthesizes elements of creek and play boating, with forgiving edges and rollability on top of its loose and playful feel. Own the river today in an Antix!
- GoPro Ready: Comes with a screwed in mount for your Go Pro that you can unscrew and stick wherever you like for a different point of view.
- Fuller Bow: A roomy Bow gives you comfort all day.
- Planing Hull: The hull is built to make all the right river running moves but have the ability to spin on waves and surf up holes without loosing river running power or stability.
- Uni-shock Bulkhead system: Ensuring that all your river running experiences are as safe as possible, the Antix will feature the Uni-Shock bulkhead system and U-Channel track to protect paddler and kayak.
- Thermoformed U Channel with Composite Reinforcement for Hull Support
- SureLock Backband System: This instantly adjustable system is operated right from your kayak and uses only rope and plastic cleats: no metal parts to rust, corrode, fall-out or break – ever! Should you break a rope you are a simple square knot away from continuing in comfort and replacement is possible in any hardware shop.
- Jackson Kayak’s bomber outfitting will include Jackson's comfy padded seat, perfectly fitting and back band, thigh pads and more. All fully adjustable!
- The lighter weight of the boat is easy for carrying, nimble for maneuvering, and is fast at accelerating.
- Playfully slicey stern allows for squirting, splatting and down river fun!