The Level Six X-Traction Kit was created to provide all the essential items to set up a Z-Drag to aid in unpinning a kayak or canoe. The Aluminum pulley's and carabiners are CE and UIAA Certified. The tubular webbing and Carabiners are color coded for ease of recognition and fast deployment. The entire kit comes in a carrying bag with mesh drainage to allow for proper drying of safety equipment.
- When combined with a suitably strong line like Level Six's Quickthrow and Quickthrow Pro, the X-traction kit let’s trained users quickly rig a Z-drag to free a paddle craft. The loops and carabineers are colour coded for quick recognition.
- 2 x anodized aluminum pulleys
- 4 x anodized aluminum modified D locking carabiners
- 2 x 4 ft prusik loops (10% elongation, 1000kg breaking strength)
- 1 x 14 ft tubular 1" webbing
- 1 x 8 ft 1" webbing
- Extraction kit carrying bag
- 100% nylon