Free Shipping is available for most orders over $49.95 in the lower 48 states
Free In-Store Pick Up is available at any of our four locations
Free Watercraft Delivery is available in the Portland Metro area
Free Shipping Offer
- Spend over $49.95 and receive free standard shipping within the lower 48 U.S. states. Woo hoo!
- The free shipping offer excludes HI, AK, U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes. These destinations will incur a shipping charge
- Shipping address must be valid for FedEx, UPS and USPS (U.S. Postal Service) delivery, as we may use either shipping method for economy shipping
- If your address is not eligible for FedEx, UPS or USPS delivery, you must select the applicable carrier for your address. If you do not select the appropriate carrier, delays or additional charges may apply
- You must select "Free Economy" as your shipping option at checkout. All other shipping options (such as "UPS Ground") will incur a shipping charge
- There are some exceptions such as oversized items, kayaks, paddleboards, pedalboards, canoes, and some Hobie products
- For the most accurate and up to date shipping rates, simply place the item into your shopping cart and shipping will be calculated at checkout
- If any other exceptions apply that are not listed, we will contact you prior to shipping your order
Online small package orders ship with economy, ground, and expedited services
- Orders placed after 12pm PDT generally ship the next business day. For example, if you place an order after 12pm PDT on Monday your order will likely ship out on Tuesday, the next business day. If you place your order in the afternoon on Friday, it will ship out on Monday. Pretty standard stuff. Holidays and peak season exceptions may apply.
- Expedited orders are guaranteed to ship by the next business day although we do our best to get them out the same day
- We can only ship to within the United States (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US territories, APO’s, and the lower 48 states) and Canada at this time
- Large or heavy items such as big family tents, camp chairs, cots, big coolers or bowling balls may not qualify for our free shipping offer and may have additional shipping charges. If your toy falls into this category, the additional shipping charges will be calculated at checkout or listed on the product page
- First-class packages sent via the United States Postal Service should be delivered within 1 to 5 business days depending on the destination. The day your order is shipped will not count as a day in transit
- Priority Mail service includes tracking and delivery in 1 to 3 business daysdepending on the destination. The day your order is shipped will not count as a day in transit.
- UPS Ground shipments can expect delivery in 1 to 5 business days depending on the destination.The day your order is shipped will not count as a day in transit
- UPS 3 Day Select shipments will be received within 3 business days from the shipping date. The day your order is shipped will not count as a day in transit.
- Delivery timeframes are generated by the carrier and we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these estimates. Transit times are out of our hands once the gear flies out of our warehouse. If you need it faster, please choose an expedited shipping method or contact customer service
- Tracking information will be included in your shipment notification email
- Tracking information may not be immediately available until scanned in by the carrier
Standard Shipping to HI, AK, U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes
- Flat rate shipping on all orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US territories is $24.99
- Orders being sent to these addresses are required to ship via the US Postal Service
Standard Shipping to Canada
- Orders being shipped to Canada will go via USPS then transferred to Canada Post
- Your package is subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value Added Tax (VAT), etc.
- You are responsible for these additional fees and no, we won't break the law by saying that the package is a gift or by altering the price of the product
- This does not include kayaks, canoes or SUPs. See Kayak Policy below
First Class Mail International deliveries generally take between 7 to 21 days to arrive, although the USPS does not guarantee delivery dates or times. Mail may travel to its destination by ground, air or a combination of both. Actual number of days may vary based on origin, destination, and customs delays.
Priority Mail International deliveries generally take between 6 to 10 business days and are not guaranteed. Actual number of days may vary based on origin, destination, and customs delays.
Free In-Store Pickup
- In-Store orders are generally ready in 48 to 72 hours, often less. Some orders may take longer depending on inventory availability and location
- A Ready To Pickup email will be sent to notify you when it is ready
- Please DO NOT come to the store location until you have email confirmation
- DO bring your ID and have your confirmation email ready to expedite the process
- You must pick up your order within 4 weeks. After 4 weeks, we will cancel your order and refund the amount in full to the original form of payment
Click Here for Store Locations and Hours
Free Watercraft Delivery in the Portland Metro Area
- We will call you to schedule delivery ahead of time
- Delivery times are typically Monday through Friday, between 1 and 3 pm
- You must have a valid Portland Metro Area address. We are currently unable to deliver boats to the state of Washington. Please choose an alternate method.
- If you are unsure if you qualify for free delivery, simply add the product to your shopping cart and enter your address at checkout, or contact our customer service department
Watercraft Shipping Information
Kayaks, canoes, SUPs, and surfboards ship via Less Than Load (LTL) Freight carriers and require special handling and therefore cost a bit more to ship. Some brands* have mandatory shipping charges associated with all of their products. Watercraft may ship to a residential or commercial address. Please note, that while shipping fees may be considerable, the actual cost to ship freight is generally higher than the rates charged and include full value insurance coverage on the entirety of the shipment.
We inspect boats for damage, then wrap in foam and plastic sheeting prior to shipment. The watercraft are made of relatively soft plastic; upon delivery you may find minor cosmetic damage or scratches resulting from freight shipping. These are usually cosmetic blemishes, and do not impair the functionality of the boat. Minor cosmetic damage is not considered grounds for refusal of the watercraft.
- Most whitewater kayaks, SUPs, and surfboards ship for $200
- Most Non-whitewater watercraft ship for $500
- Most canoes are in-store pickup only, some ship for $1000
- Most Whitewater Rafts Ship for $200
- Most inflatable watercraft ship ground for $50
- Rates are calculated at checkout or listed on the product page
*ALL Hobie watercraft have a separate shipping fee depending on the model
- Kayaks, canoes, SUP's, and surfboards will ship via LTL Freight with the carrier of our choice
- We will usually ship the boat within 3-5 business days
- Transit time is approximately 2-9 business days. Although most transit times are under 9 business days, transit times may vary based upon the destination. Freight shipments are not the same as small package shipments, so please have patience in these rare delays
- We only ship within the contiguous United States and will cancel your order if you attempt to ship it outside of the lower 48
- For those interested in shipping watercraft to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, or internationally, please contact a freight forwarding company for assistance before placing your order. For freight forwarding orders we are only responsible for shipping to the forwarding company's terminal
- Expedited shipping is not available on any watercraft
- Carriers will contact you at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a weekday delivery window
- Someone must be available to help unload the watercraft from the truck
- You are responsible for unwrapping and inspecting for shipping damage upon delivery; before the driver leaves. If you fail to do this, you are accepting the condition of the boat, and the boat may not be covered by the carrier's shipping insurance for shipping damage found afterwards
- If the boat is severely damaged or beyond repair, you have the right to refuse delivery. Minor cosmetic damage is not considered grounds for refusal of the watercraft.
- For cosmetic damage, we are able to offer a partial refund (typically no more than 5% of purchase price) and/or repair options. Please contact us immediately to discuss options.
- If your boat is damaged or you are refusing the shipment, a claim must be submitted to Next Adventure within 48 hours of delivery including photographs of the damage sent to email@example.com along with your order number for reference
Theft or loss
Next Adventure is not responsible for the theft or loss of parcels or packages that have been delivered to the destination by the assorted carriers we use. (UPS, USPS, FEDEX, SAIA Etc.) For packages lost or stolen AFTER delivery, we encourage you to work with your local law enforcement authorities, and/or your homeowners or renters’ insurance to report and file claims or cases as needed. Please contact customer service if you experience issues related to lost or stolen packages and we can direct you.
What shipping carrier will you use if I select Economy Shipping?
Under the Economy Shipping option, we use USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground depending upon your delivery location, dimensions and the weight of your package. Don't worry, we're professionals here and we'll get your package out as quickly and safely as possible!
What should I do if I have a gate code, need to change my address, or have special instructions for the delivery?
We recommend utilizing free delivery service options available for both UPS and USPS. These services will alert you of incoming packages, allow you to add delivery instructions, reschedule the delivery or even change the delivery address while in transit. These programs are free to sign up, although some features may require a fee. We are not able to pass along delivery instructions to postal carriers. For more information on each program please click the links below.
UPS My Choice®
Informed Delivery® by USPS®
If you still have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to call customer service at 503-233-0706, select option 3. Customer service is available seven days a week, 9 AM - 5 PM Pacific time, or you can email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.