We are now offering free shipping for most orders over $50 in the lower 48 states. We're also offering free watercraft delivery to anyone in the Portland Metro area!
We are doing our best to ship online orders as soon as possible but delays out of our control are a possibility. We are only shipping economy and ground shipping but we should get it out the door within 48-72 hours.
- We aim to ship your order by the next business day from receiving it. So, if you place an order on Monday, for example, your order would ship out on Tuesday, the next business day. If your order is placed on Friday, it will ship out on Monday. Pretty standard stuff. Expedited orders are guaranteed to ship by the next business day and we do our best to get them out the same day.
- We can only ship to the U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO’s and the lower 48 states) and Canada at this time.
- Large or heavy items, such as kayaks, big family tents, camp chairs, cots, big coolers or bowling balls may not qualify for our free shipping offer, or may have additional shipping charges. Sigh. We wish we could do something about this, but we can't unfortunately. If your toy falls into this category, the additional shipping charge will be listed on the product page or in your order invoice during checkout.
- Economy shipping and UPS Ground shipping time frames are estimates only. While 99% of our shipments do arrive within the stated time frame, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the time frames of these shipping methods. Transit times are out of our hands once the gear flies out of our warehouse. But, we'll be fast getting it to you. We do promise that. If you need it faster, please choose an expedited shipping method.
Free Shipping Offer
Spend over $50.00 and receive free* standard shipping within the lower 48 U.S. states. WOO HOO! Please see below for estimated delivery time.
You must select "Free Economy" as your shipping option at checkout. All other shipping options (such as "UPS Ground") will incur a shipping charge. Shipping address must be valid for both UPS and USPS (U.S. Postal Service) delivery, as we may use either shipping method for economy shipping.
Some exceptions apply such as oversized items, all kayaks, paddleboards, canoes, and all Hobie products. The free shipping offer excludes HI, AK, U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes. These destinations will incur a shipping charge. If any other exceptions apply, we will contact you prior to shipping your order.
What shipping carrier will you use if I select Economy Shipping?
Under the Economy Shipping option, we will select the most efficient method of shipment for your shipping location. We may use USPS Priority Mail, USPS Parcel Post, USPS First Class, UPS Ground depending upon your delivery location and the weight of your package. Don't worry, we're professionals here and we'll get your package out as quick as possible!
Standard Shipping to HI, AK, U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes
Flat rate shipping on all orders to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico is $24.99. Orders being sent to these addresses are required to go by US Postal Service.
Standard Shipping to Canada
Orders being shipped to Canada will go by USPS Canadian Post. Your package is subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value added Tax (VAT), etc. You are responsible for these additional fees and no, we won't break the law by saying that the package is a gift or by altering the price of the product. This does not include kayaks, canoes or SUPs. See Kayak Policy below.
In Store Pickup
You can choose to have your order made available at the Grand Avenue, Portland Paddle Sports Center, Scappoose, or Sandy locations. If you chose store pickup for your order, your order will be available as soon as possible and normally within 48 hours. We can often accommodate same day pickup so just give us a call. You must pick up your order within 30 days. After 30 days, the inventory will be released and you will be eligible for store credit only if the product is no longer available. We try and call everyone after 2 weeks to remind you to pickup your items.
Kayaks and other Watercraft.
Kayaks, canoes, and SUPs ship via freight carrier and require special handling and therefore cost a bit more to ship. Whitewater kayaks and stand-up paddleboards ship for $200. Most other watercraft ship for $500. Most canoes are in-store pickup only, some ship for $1000. Please check your shopping cart for an accurate shipping cost. Some brands have mandatory shipping charges associated with all of their products.
- Most kayaks, canoes, and SUP's will ship via ground freight with the carrier of our choice.
- We will usually ship the boat the next business day and the typical transit time is 2-9 business days. Although most transit times are well under 9 business days, transit times can exceed 9 days. Freight shipments are not the same as shipping via UPS so please have patience in these rare delays.
- Expedited shipping is not available on any watercraft.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states and will cancel your order if you attempt to ship it outside of the lower 48.
- Someone must be available to sign for the delivery and help unload the watercraft from the truck.
You are responsible to inspect for shipping damage when you receive it and before the driver leaves. If you fail to do this, the boat will not be covered by the carrier's shipping insurance. The carrier will contact you to arrange for a delivery time when the product arrives at the destination freight terminal. If you are picking the boat up at a freight terminal, then you must inspect it at the terminal prior to taking the boat home.
If you have any questions, feel free to call customer service at 877-838-2816 or email us anytime.
Add the item to your shopping cart and you'll see an accurate shipping charge for all products at checkout.