Plug two 12-volt accessories into one switched output of the Yak-Power system with the SAE Y-Adapter. Whether you want to have all your Yak-Power LED lights on one switch or just have a single battery connection power two Power Ports, the SAE Y-Adapter is all you need!
- Allows you to plug two (2) 12-volt accessories directly into one switched output of the Yak-Power system
- You can easily plug your 12-volt accessory into the adapter and then plug the Y-adapter directly into the Power Panel Switching System or Power Pack Battery Box or straight to a 12-volt battery using either of the Battery Terminal Pigtails (YP-BTP12 & YP-BTP96),
- Compatible with: Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S), Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R), Power Pack Battery Box (YP-BBK) & Battery Terminal Pigtails (YP-BTP12 & YP-BTP96)
- Note - Make sure the plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system together. Yak-Power uses Yak-Power's own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection.
- Caution - Make sure to pay attention to the actual wire colors of all Yak Power accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it is being plugged.